- This event has passed.
Louisville, KY — Equine Behavior Basics & Positive Reinforcement Training with Sharon Madere
June 10 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Power-Point Lecture, Demonstration & Instruction
- Hands-On Activities for all attendees to practice timing and technique
- The Science of Learning and how it applies to horses
- Aspects of Equine Ethology & Physiology that impact behavior
- Practical application to train new behaviors and teach calm cooperation
- Solve common problems quickly, without fear, force or pain
- Increase overall relaxation on the ground and under saddle
- Insights for improving higher level riding performance
Strengthen the relationship between you and your horse!
- Clarify communication
- Build deeper trust
- Overcome difficulties
- Discover greater joy
Rider / Handler with Horse: $135 (limit 4 pairs, stabling additional)
Auditor Participant: $35 in advance, $45 at the door
LUNCH INCLUDED! Thank you to our Sponsor:
TO REGISTER: Print & complete forms (see menu to the right); Scan & email to Kathleen.Kiefer@gmail.com **OR** Mail to: Kathleen Keifer, 4601 Saratoga Hill Rd. Louisville, Kentucky 40299
TO MAKE PAYMENT: Send payment via PayPal to EquiLightenment@gmail.com **OR** Mail check (payable to EquiLightenment) to: Kathleen Keifer, 4601 Saratoga Hill Rd. Louisville, Kentucky 40299
If you are bringing a horse, you will pay for stabling with a separate check made payable to Heirloom Equestrian Services. You may bring this check with you to the event, or mail in advance.